Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pilot

Dear Reader,

I hope as time progresses that you will find my future blog posts entertaining, memorable, and impacting to your life. My mission is to use this as a way to finally write. I hope to learn from my experiences and searches with the help of many miles, missions, and miracles. Soon, I will reveal the reason why I called the blog, "The Library Blogger"...Please understand my grammar is not up to par, however, I am here to learn from myself and others around me. Please feel free to post comments correcting my spelling, sentence structure, correct word choice such as "effect" and "affect", and my use of punctuation. 

Dearly, until next time,

The Library Blogger

P.S. A big thanks to Debbie Cannaday for the use of this beautiful picture. Once I buy a camera, I will take my own pictures. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment